provides access to Video and Audio talks (“ThirdEye@
content”) streamed over the Internet to computers, tablets and other supported mobile handheld devices.
- Annual Access
Your ThirdEye@ website access will continue for 12 months from the date of joining. To access the ThirdEye@ content you must have Internet access and a supporting device to access the website. The ThirdEye@ content library is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of ThirdEye@ content.
- DonationThe donation payment methods are frequently updated. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. All donations are non-refundable under all circumstances.
- ThirdEye@ Copyright & Access Rights
- All content on this website, including but not limited to, images, characters, icons, book titles, audio visual data used in this website is the exclusive copyright of Central Chinmaya Mission Trust (CCMT) and its local representative body Chinmaya Mission of South Africa (CMSA). No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above, and such use may constitute an infringement of international and local copyright laws. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1957 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of CCMT.
- The quality of the display of the ThirdEye@ content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching ThirdEye@ content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your ThirdEye@ ready device.
- ThirdEye@ website is developed by, or for, ThirdEye@ and is designed to enable viewing of ThirdEye@ content through relevant internet devices ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the website may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the ThirdEye@ and related third-party software.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The ThirdEye@ content is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. Our content may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.